i failed at running and being fantastic at school these last few weeks;
i’m going to make one of those brownies-in-a-cup and cry about being useless
then i’m gunna go to bed, crying.
THEN I’M GUNNA WAKE UP AND RUN 5 MILES AND LEARN LOADS OF FRENCH BEFORE SCHOOL AND GO BACK TO BEING THE HEALTHIEST PEALTHIEST 16 YR VEGAN GURL U EVA FEASTED YOUR BEAUTIFUL EYEZ ON
i will be fast and brainyyyy
- a super easy way to get lots of vegetables in your diet is to have vegetable soup! you can cook up any veggies, blitz em up; veggie galore.
- salads are great; you can mix and match with different veggies everyday to get a fantastic and healthy meal super easily. salads are even super greater because the vegetables are raw which = maximum nutrient content.
- vegetable lasagna is delicious but doesn’t count as ‘quick’
- vegetable stir-frys are quick and easy and yummy scummy with some ginger grated over the top
- another good way to get more vegetables is to add some raw veg to your hummus mixture (BROCCOLI HUMMUS; YUM!) and then snack away. dipping vegetables into vegetables
Fuckin awesome old people.
i’ve put on like half a stone since going back to school…
maybe it’s time to stop snackin on cashew nut butter
i’m in heaven when it touches my lips